Alpine Camp : Terms & Conditions
1. Please note that the price is subject to change at any time without further notice.
2. Booking & deposit are non-transferable and non-refundable.
3. You can change the date of your booking 2 weeks prior to date but change fee may apply on top of the price you have paid in your purchase earlier.
4. For all reservations, no deposit required upon check-in but you need to fill up ‘Declaration Form’.
5. Manual booking : 50% deposit is require to secure the slot & Full payment 14 days after the booking date.
6. Online booking : full payment is required to get the slot.
B) Upon Check-In
1. A camp day starts at 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 11:59 a.m. of the following day. Failure to check-out by 11:59 a.m. will result in an additional fee for extending a camp day. A charge for the extension until 3:00 p.m. amounts to RM100.00. After 3:00 p.m. Alpine Camp will charge for an additional camp day.
2. In case the guest fails to appear in the camp by 6 p.m. of the accommodation day despite making a reservation, the fee for the tent shall be charged by the camp.
3. The Alpine Camp may refuse to accept the guests who grossly violated the Rules and Regulations during the last stay by damaging the camp's or guests' property or by inflicting damage on other guests, Alpine Camp employees or other persons staying in the camp occupying the campsite area.
C) The Alpine Camp is obliged to ensure:
1. Conditions for full and undisturbed rest of the guest
2. Safety of stay and privacy. Every guest provides its consent to processing their personal information for the purposes of checking in and placing its data in the company's database. The guest has the right to review and correct its personal data.
3. Professional and polite service in respect of all services rendered by the camp.
4. Cleaning of the tent and performing necessary repairs of equipment during the guest's absence or in their presence is so requested by the guest.
5. In case of any defects which could not be repaired, the camp shall make every effort to, where possible, change the tent or in any other way redress the inconvenience.
6. The guest should notify the camp's reception desk immediately upon noticing any damage.
7. The lights-out period starts at 7:00 p.m. and ends at 07:00 a.m. of the following day.
8. Conduct of guests and persons using services of the camp should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The camp may refuse to render services to a person violating the above rule.
9. Personal belongings left by guests in the tent upon leaving shall be sent to the address indicated by the guest at their expense.
10. If no instructions are left, belongings will be stored by the camp for 1 months.
11. No alcohol beverages or non-halal foods allowed.
12. The café area will be close at 1030pm & Don't make noise after 11pm.
D) Covid-19 & SOP
1. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
2. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at Alpine Camp.
3. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
4. Alpine Camp is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
5. Alpine Camp adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
6. Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all common areas.
7. Alpine Camp is an adventure camp, we advice client to take extra precaution & adhere safety rules during stay in. We encourage additional insurance coverage during your stay or while performing Alpine Camp's activities
8. Only customers with complete 2 doses of Covid19 vaccination are allowed to stay. Please scan your body temperature, update MySejahtera status and fill the indemnity form during check-in.
9. Parking space is free for Alpine Camp guests. Alpine Camp will not be responsible for any accident, damage or nature disaster happened at the parking area.
10.Once reservation is done, customers are assumed to understand and agree to Alpine Camp;s Terms & Condition. Alpine
Camp will no be responsible for any accident before, during or after stay in Alpine Camp.
11.Smoking/vaping - The tent made from flammable material hence no smoking/ vaping allowed inside the tent. If caught, a fine of RM300 will be imposed. We have dedicated areas for smoking visitors.
12. No food allowed in the tent - For safety reasons, kindly ensure you do not keep any form of edible items that may attract pests or other animals into the tent.
13. The usage of soap and other commercial detergents has a long-term environmental impact. Thus, we will not be providing towels to visitors, to ensure the nature sustainability is well taken care of at Alpine Camp.
14. Visitors are encouraged to bring essential items from home during the stay. However, if visitors require these items, we have them available at an affordable price at
Alpine Camp kiosk :
1. Thermal micro towel (size M) - RM20
2. Orthodontic kit - RM10
3. Snacks & soft drinks
4. Garbage plastic (5) - RM5
Please follow "SOP" & Safety First
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Puncak Ventures SRA
Address: No 62-2, Jalan TP7/2, Taman Perindustrian Seksyen 26 (186.38 mi) Shah Alam,Selangor, Malaysia 40300