PVSB ‘S Adventures : General Terms and Conditions
- The trip booking is consult/coordinate by PUNCAK VENTURES SRA SDN BHD.
- A deposit is required to confirm booking/seat
- Balance payment is due 60 days before the departure date.
Cancellation by you:
- 90 days or more before the departure date – loss of deposit.
- 30 -59 days before the departure date – loss of 30% of total trip cost.
- 14 – 29 days before the departure date – loss of 70% of total trip cost.
- Less than 14 days before the departure date – loss of 100% of total trip cost.
Cancellation by us:
- A trip may be cancelled as a result of an event of Force Majeure, ie. events which are unforeseeable and beyond PV’s control including but not limited to war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural disaster, fire, epidemics or health risks, closed or congested airports, ports or stations, changes imposed by re-scheduling or cancellation of transport, adverse weather conditions, avalanche, storm, flood, typhoon, hurricane and technical failure with any form of transport or facility.
- If a trip is cancelled as a result of Force Majeure, you will receive refund after deducting cancellation charges of the carrying airlines, hotels and other providers.
- If a trip is cancelled other than the reason of Force Majeure, you will receive refund after minimum operational cost deduction.
- If a trip is cancelled, you may choose to receive refund as outlined above or transfer to another trip.
- Prices are current as of June 2017 and are subject to change due to changes in airfare, currency exchange rates and other costs.
- If the group size falls below the minimum number and becomes unviable economically, PV’s will cancel the trip.
- You are advised to purchase a travel insurance that includes helicopter evacuation.
- All flights booked by PVSB’s (IF OCCURS) for you will be subject to the conditions of the carrying airline which, in most cases, limit the airline’s liability to the passenger in accordance with international law and conventions. PV’S accepts no liability for the consequences of delays, cancellations, change of routing, change of departure or arrival airport or for any other changes to your flight schedule.
- PV’S does not accept any responsibility for any of the flight arrangements that you make. Accepts no financial liability that may arise from any enforced change to your travel plans due to any alteration of the trip dates, the itinerary or its cancellation, howsoever caused. You are advised to book transferable, refundable travel tickets with no penalties should a cancellation be necessary.
- Though not mandatory, you are advised to undergo a medical examination to ensure that you are fit to participate in this trip.
- You are required to sign a release form.
- All payments should be made to the following RM (RINGGIT MALAYSIA) / US dollar bank account:
PUNCAK VENTURES SRA SDN. BHD
Maybank Kota Damansara, Selangor
Acc No.: 512754515545
- All wire transfer fees are to be borne by you.
- PV’S shall ensure that appropriate security measures are in place to protect your personal data.
- The terms and conditions of all agreements made with PV’S shall be subject to, and governed by the law of Malaysia.
- When making your booking it is implied that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and agree to abide by them.